Monday, October 24, 2005

Li'l Scottie getting testier by the day.


Oooooooh ... White House Press Lizard Scott McClellan is gittin' downright snippy with folks these days. You have to love this exchange, where he tries to put some poor journalist in his place:

Q Okay. Well, let me just ask one more question, a little narrower than what David was asking. What are the President's views of Patrick Fitzgerald as a prosecutor?

MR. McCLELLAN: Well, he's previously spoken to that issue and I'll leave it where he left it.

Q Could you just remind me?

MR. McCLELLAN: No, he spoke about that recently and nothing has changed.

Q Because, you know, I have a memory like a sieve and I just tend to forget things from day to day.

MR. McCLELLAN: I don't think anything has changed, in terms of his views. And he's already expressed that.

How much longer before Scottie is just beaten senseless late one night on the way to his car?

No comments: