Saturday, November 08, 2008

And suddenly, the revelation turned ugly.


Shorter Sandy Crux: "Apparently, a disturbing number of my Blogging Tory colleagues are a bunch of frothing, screeching, mouthbreathing whackjobs and utter loons. When the fuck did that happen?"

OH, DEAR GOD ... read the comments if you have the stomach for it. I seriously have to stop subjecting myself to that level of dumbfuckitude. It can't be healthy.

AFTERSNARK: There is so much one could say about the hideous ugliness that lies just beneath's Sandy's surface, but I'm going to let stevedore-turned-philosopher Erich Hoffer have the last word:

What monstrosities would walk the streets were some people's faces as unfinished as their minds.

Further than that, deponent sayeth not.

13 comments:

sooey said...

It started after segregation ended, didn't it?

Ti-Guy said...

Per Mother Superior herself:

I’m going out for awhile so will leave the debate to all of you. Thanks for keeping things respectful and friendly, even when we disagree.

And unenlightening, don't forget that, Sandy.

Of course, she can't help herself with "Fibewalz didz it two:"

No doubt our Canadian Liberals could learn from McCain too. I heard former Liberal MP Don Boudria the other night on MDL, spewing hate about Harper-Bush. Same old, same old.

She's probably lying about "spewing hate,", but in any case...no one has anything to learn from the Republicans, dear.

Dr.Dawg said...

Someone should let NAMBLA-Dick know that I'm in favour of breathing. :)

sooey said...

Yabbut, only through the nose. That way the mouth breathers (i.e. Conservatives/Republicans) would be history.

Ti-Guy said...

Oh, Gawd, I hate (hate, hate...HATE!!1!) her even more when she's being reasonable.

A little late in that day to be conciliatory, you dessicated Harrisite holdover.

When she updates her list of Harper "accomplishments," I hope she remembers Obama-gate.

wv: "qoquism."

sooey said...

Omigawd, ti-guy - and here I almost fell for it, too. Thank heavens you're paying attention.

Reasonable like a complete freakin' loon she means.

LuLu said...

I think this one is my personal favourite -- it's a perfect representation of right wing delusion.

"Inherently kinder people" my ass and boots ...

Ti-Guy said...

Makes me fuckin' puke.

sooey said...

Maybe they mean kinder to each other than they are to anyone who isn't a racist.

Dr.Dawg said...

"Inherently kinder people" my ass and boots ...

Yeah, that one staggered me. When kindness comes up, Shaidle, McMillan, Neo, NAMBLA-Dick, etc. don't exactly spring to mind.

So you've bought the boots? Pic!

Renee said...

Er, well, at least they're... trying...? Ok, that sounded weak, but baby steps, right? A glimmer of hope? Right...?

sooey said...

Aren't they just being passive aggressive?

Ti-Guy said...

Yes.