Saturday, November 03, 2007

Suddenly, the parallels are starting to creep me out.


Well, who didn't see this coming:

Schumer, Feinstein to Support Mukasey
By Paul Kiel - November 2, 2007, 4:52PM

The key swing votes have swung. Sens. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) say they're voting for, meaning that Michael Mukasey will make it through the Senate Judiciary Committee and almost certainly be confirmed as the next attorney general.

You poor Americans -- you have a leader whose party doesn't even have a majority, who's submitting one vile bit of legislation and one horrendous nomination after another, and you have an "opposition" that just rolls over and plays dead on all of it. I feel so sorry for you. Now up here in Canada, we ... we ... um ... actually, never mind.

I should have thought about that argument a bit harder, really.

OH, SWEET JESUS ... Look who's downplaying waterboarding now.

P.S. "Rachel who", you ask? Ah, forgive me ... where are my manners?

2 comments:

Sheena said...

She's funny.

Ti-Guy said...

I love how Marsden's father lost his teaching license for screwing a 16 year-old.

It's genetic with the Mardens.