Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Today's Pete Rempel smackdown: Part deux.


How on earth do I attract such losers? In the comments section back here, Pete is now pulling a Weasel Boy and making up accusations out of thin air, as he blithers:

And your talents, especially at calling women crazy-ass bitches and whores etc., are indeed vast.

I'm sorry? I called a woman a "whore"? Really? And where precisely did I do that? And, keep in mind, we're not talking about describing folks as "media whores" or "journalistic whores" -- that's quite a different story there since that applies equally as well to men so it doesn't count.

Since you made the accusation, I figure you should back it up. I'm sure a URL from this blog is forthcoming, right, Pete?

Oh, by the way, when it comes to calling women "whores," I don't think you need to look any further than your immediate circle of friends.

1 comment:

CC said...

So ... I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel as we speak with Pete Rempel, and you want me to lift up the barrel?

Man, you are a glutton for punishment.