Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Chronicles of Twatrick: Let the surveillance resume!

Once again, I am in the market for someone in the Lloydminster, SK vicinity who wants to make some coin doing simple surveillance for me of Casa Ross. I'm after someone who can do a drive-by at least a couple of times a week and report on whatever they see. If it seems useful, taking pictures of any sudden spurt of activity would be appreciated, and that is a perfectly legal thing to do as long as you remain on public property when you do it.

I'm not asking for anyone to go onto the property; I will not condone any lawbreaking, I'm just after regular reports on what is happening there. As always, I will not disclose the address, but it's in the S9V 1E1 postal code area if that helps you decide if it's something you can do without going to too much effort.

If you think you can do this for me, drop me a note at canadiancynic@yahoo.ca and we can chat about what you're available for, and an appropriate compensation.

No comments: