Saturday, February 18, 2023

Chronicles of Twatrick: Time to start disclosing stuff.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I have this week directed that the Saskatchewan sheriffs serve undischarged bankrupt, garnishment fugitive and man who owes me over $100,000 Patrick Ross with their mandatory questionnaire. Since Patrick enjoys talking smack about me on social media, it is only fair that I return the favour. Here are the first two pages of the questionnaire (further pages are not relevant):





I have been assured that the consequences of ignoring the above (or even filling it out inaccurately or incompletely) are unpleasant indeed, so it will be Patrick's choice if he decides to play games with this.

If it comes to it, I already have a pretty good idea of both where he works and where he lives but, given that I already have substituted service for him, I shouldn't need to track him down personally.

In any event, Patrick will shortly be under a legal obligation to fill out and return the above to me. Whether he insists on continuing to play stupid games remains to be seen.

P.S. I have been assured that all costs incurred by further legal action related to this will be added to Patrick's debt to me. In short, Patrick will end up paying for everything I need to do moving forward to collect my money.

P.P.S. Ah, I neglected to mention this part on page 3 of the questionnaire:

It is an offence pursuant to subsection 15(3) and section 122 of The Enforcement of Money Judgments Act for any person to fail to provide complete and accurate information in any questionnaire or examination.

And the possible consequences?



And now ... we wait.

BONUS TRACK: Several years ago, when a process server was attempting to serve Patrick at his Lloydminster residence, his father threatened the server and chased him off the property, yelling that the server was a "tool of Satan." If it comes to that and I have to file an Order for the sheriffs to enter that same residence and seize all property and documentation relevant to my collection proceedings, and Patrick's father unwisely decides to get in the way, the EMJA describes in some detail the consequences of that interference:



As I wrote earlier, it remains to be seen whether Patrick will finally understand it's time to act like an adult, or whether he wants to continue playing games, with the inevitable consequences.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happens if Patrick lies about something on his form, and even though you suspect he's lying, you can't prove it? Does he get away with it?

CC said...

Anon: Patrick always has the option to try something stupid, but given how much I know about his finances and his recent work history (a lot), it would be pretty easy to spot if he is trying to mislead, and the instant that becomes obvious, then the entire form loses credibility and he opens himself up to serious trouble.

Understand: there is no walking back from this, or avoiding it. This is a *mandatory* form, and the consequences for ignoring it or lying on it are severe. Also, it is just the first step in a process since, based on how Patrick answers it, that allows for further questioning and investigation.

Patrick is going down this road whether he likes it or not. And if he forces me to incur additional expenses chasing him, all of those expenses will simply be added to what he owes me. In other words, Patrick's overall debt is increasing based on annual interest, collection fees, the cost of motions or applications he forces me to file, and perhaps even significant fines for submitting false information.

Simply put, what Patrick owes me has the potential for increasing stupidly fast, and there's very little he can do to slow that down now.

Anonymous said...

If it helps, Patrick used to work at Fluidpro, but I think he's now at Avenge Energy. https://www.avenge.ca/

CC said...

Anon @ 12:30 PM: I already suspected that was his current employer. I have a number of people tracking Patrick's movements and his constantly revealing postings on social media, so I have a reasonably good idea where he works, and where he gets sent on assignments and so on. For someone who is so clearly trying to evade accountability, Patrick makes it weirdly easy to keep track of him by (among other things) bragging about his location and purchases publicly, along with actual screenshots.

In any event, as I've mentioned before, since I have substituted service for him, it is unnecessary for me to know his actual meatspace co-ordinates. But he sure does make it easy to follow him around.