Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm sorry ... does "twatwaffle" count?


Blogging Tory "Sharon" is just plain pissed with her fellow wingnuts. She starts off well:

Memo to all name-calling cave-dwelling troglodytes

Listen up, bitches. Sharon has a newsflash for you: name-calling is not a substitute for reasoned argumentation. This goes for all you demented half-wit monkeys, regardless of political stripe...

To be more specific, and I am directing this at my fellow conservatives ...

and that's when things go straight to hell:

... (because who can read that stinking pile of sewage excreted by the left?)

Join us tomorrow when Sharon further chastises her fellow Blogging Tories to show some class and civility towards those stupid, fat, ugly, douchebag, butthead liberals.

6 comments:

sooey said...

I guess that's why they never get any smarter - they just read each other.

Until their lips get tired, that is.

thwap said...

Ha-ha-ha! The sheer cluelessness!

Red Tory said...

No sense of irony. It's an affliction practically ALL pseudocons appear to suffer from.

Unknown said...

Yeah... Cluelessness is right, but it's not mine. It was intended as irony, and I'm not sure if it reflects badly on me or on you that you didn't see it.

CC said...

Ah, the "Ann Coulter Defense." The classics never go out of style, do they?

Unknown said...

Wait. Let me tell you how I'd hoped this exchange would go. You'd apologize for the sexist slur in your post title and acknowledge having mistaken my meaning. I'd be big-minded about the whole thing and we'd laugh jocularly together about the foibles of Canadian politics (in a purely bipartisan fashion, of course). What a way to puncture that dream! Why don't you go drown some kitties while you're at it?

Love,
Sharon