Friday, April 19, 2024

Chronicles of Twatrick: Happy interestversary!

It's hard to believe that it's now a full 32 months since a Saskatchewan judge told undischarged bankrupt and financial fugitive Patrick "Yo, me and my homeboys, yo yo yo" Ross:


that Patrick owes me a whackload of money, an amount that is now increasing at 5% per year, so you can do the math but it's most likely over $120,000 by now and climbing by more than $6,000 annually:


In unrelated news, several tipsters tell me that Patrick is once again talking smack about me over at his unreadable Twitter account, which is fine ... I don't spend a lot of time there, unlike Patrick who I know obsesses over every one of my tweets and blog posts but, whatever fills up his life and makes it meaningful, I guess.

As always, keep me posted on any Patrick-related developments and any news involving the disposition of Casa Ross in Lloydminster.

3 comments:

RossOwesDay said...

In that picture, the D-12 sign Twatsy is proudly holding actually means: Debt-$120000.

thwap said...

Maybe someone already mentioned this, but wouldn't putting a lien on the property put you inside the loop?

CC said...

thwap: Can't do that if Patrick is not the official owner. If he ends up inheriting it, though, it's a whole different story.