Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Morning Cartoons.


I must confess, darlings, I may have to come up with something else for Saturday mornings -- I've posted all the Bugs Bunny cartoons at least once. Any suggestions?



P.S. Michael Jackson is still dead and I still don’t care. Freakshow.

P.P.S. More importantly, my feet still hurt from our corporate cocktail party on Thursday – standing for 8 hours in 40 degree weather while wearing the perfect LBD and a fabulous pair of heels will do that to a girl.

P.P.S.S. This is music. Michael Jackson -- not so much.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd suggest Tex Avery, but then people might notice how much Chuck Jones took from his stuff (like the entire characterization of Tweety and Sylvester, etc.).

I don't recommend Betty Boop or Felix the Cat unless you're doing a LOT of drugs.

Sfs said...

Hows about Saturday Morning Laffs? Then you could do TV skits, stand up, and more cartoons!

From,
A Longtime Saturday Lurker

P.S. I can tell you really care about MJ deep down inside... why else would you bring him up twice in one post?