Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just when you think it can't get any funnier ...


Blogging Tory Jordan Alcock weighs in:

I hope everyone is mature enough to behave themselves, and remember the ideals of freedom of speech. I might not like what he has written, but he has every right to say it. Those slanderous and libelous things… those should be settled in a court of law (if you are that hell-bent on making him pay . . .), nowhere else.

And then the money quote:

This is as good a time as any to show that we are not the monsters that the likes of him make us out to be, don’t you think?

Yes, Jordan ... this would be a very good time for that. Whenever you're ready.

You folks better be appreciating the entertainment value of all of this.

BONUS TRACK: Some folks have long memories. Ah, good times, good times.

2 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

I thought that was a classy post. I'm, well..stunned. I was going to say speechless, but of course I couldn't pull that off.

Unknown said...

Least I could do is give you a shout-out over at RW for your good work.