Sunday, November 30, 2008

Distractions

Spurred by a post at the Beaver and just to satisfy some morbid curiosity about the ongoing train-wreck of the CDNBAs, I went and had a look at the outcome of the first round of voting. Mostly predictable results, nothing too shocking though I still can't quite believe those terminal fuckwits pitched JJ out of the Best Feminist Blog category. And then I nearly spit my coffee on the screen when I noticed that Raphael Alexander is in the Best Non-Partisan category. That is so squinchy, I guess without a xenophobic, homo-hating, racist category they had to stuff the chump somewhere. Who knew that Klan-Lite wasn't a partisan world view?

5 comments:

Red Tory said...

Non-partisan. Ha! Yeah, right.

LuLu said...

'Cause nothing says "Non-Partisan" quite like Raphael "White Man's Burden" Alexander ... if that's really his name.

sooey said...

Did I win Best Feminist Blogger? I think I should win. But just in case, I'm posting naked breast pictures next year. Someone ELSE's naked breast pictures - just to make sure I win.

KEvron said...

"a xenophobic, homo-hating, racist category"

you left out "passive aggressive"....

KEvron

wv = "fruito"!

thwap said...

Best Passive-Aggressive, concern-troll, immigrant-hating, teenage-torture loving, politically-historically ignorant blog: RAPHAEL ALEXANDER!!!!