Monday, September 18, 2006

She's so cute when she's frothing maniacally.


Canada's own Crazy-Assed Racist Redneck™ is just so adorable when she takes on logic and bludgeons it bloody with a tire iron:

Having come to agreement that "need" is the threshold for a citizen's right to own a firearm, the discussion is ready to move forward.

Announce to your friend that you are ready to accompany them to their home. You will begin with an inspection of the kitchen, and from there, will work your way through their house, tagging each possession you believe they do not need in "today's world".

Don't forget the garage.

There's no logical reason to limit the inspection to possessions that pose a threat as weapons. With the consequences that await society from global warming, and the alarming increase in energy consumption, those homes with a television in every room, two cars in the garage, and appliances of pure convenience - food processors, cappuccino makers - cappuccino makers! - must come under review.

Kate has a point. I can't count the number of times I've fantasized about launching an attack on a local synagogue, armed only with a seething, anti-Semitic rage and my fully-loaded, semi-automatic Presto Salad Shooter. I now understand why those people look on me and my coffee grinder with such fear -- they know what's coming, and they're powerless to prevent it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. Currently, we have an uneasy truce, what with those people and their automatic Matzo ball makers. But I'll be watching them. Those Jews are a sneaky, sneaky people.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to me that she doesn't show the same outrage at having something - say shampoo - confiscated at the airport.

Anonymous said...

Kate hates us for our freedoms, so she doesn't mind that.

Zorpheous said...

Actually its those people with expresso makers that me nervious. Can you imagine Kate all "Coked" up on expresso, yeewow!

Anonymous said...

Probably not a concern - I expect that Kate advocates a legal limit to caffeine levels in the bloodstream.

Anonymous said...

They'll take away my coffee grinder when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

Somena Woman said...

You know what... I think I am starting to "get" the "logic" here.

If they outlaw Cappuccino Machines, only Outlaws and Terrorists will have Cappuccino Machines! --And fuck man, those guys are like...really really MEAN, and they probably will form some sort of Cappucino Coffee Making Cartel, and when they do that they will jack up the price of cappucinno to like 4.00 a cup...

WAITAMINNIT.....

Starbucks already does that...

I think Kate maybe have prematurely ejankulated onto something here....

FOLLOW THE KATE RIGHT WHINGEY LOGIC PEOPLE...

a) Starbucks charge a lot for coffee ergo Starbucks Coffee/Cappucino is evil

b)Terrorists are evil, ergo the Starbucks Franchise is a terrorist organization.

C)Ergo anybody who buys CAPPUCINO from Starbucks OR a Cappuccino machine from Starbucks, is supporting terrorism!

Wow....

Or maybe it's simply put better as "If we don't get rid of our cappuccino makers, the terrorists will win!"

*oh My God* --- I just channeled KKKate... I need to take a shower now and douse myself in lye.