Friday, February 24, 2006

Man, I wish my job was this easy.


Shorter Tom Blackwell: "Well, OK, by 'Canadian scientists' I really mean an infinitesimally small 'handful' -- rounding error, actually -- of ignorant, Bible-inspired loons, some of whom are technically engineers which means they don't really qualify as 'scientists' but I have to pad these numbers somehow and, journalistically speaking, it would have been great to have presented a dissenting view to all of this but I just hit my word limit and don't you hate it when that happens?"

2 comments:

M@ said...

How many Steves on that list, out of curiosity?

Anonymous said...

So he's got three? Three idealogues? And this proves...What? Do these guys belong to the Flat Earth Society? How can they call themselves scientists, unless the questions were padded and their responses misquoted to suit the story, which is really all about galvanizing the really wanky right wing into action.
Geez, CC, I didn't think the Post was as far gone as most of the American media, but guess I was wrong. Jeebus help us defend against this ....