Friday, June 15, 2018

The Patrick Chronicles: Part deux.

Since I mentioned it a few days ago, it behooves me to follow up and explain that undischarged bankrupt Patrick ("Outlaw Tory") Ross was once again in a Saskatchewan courtroom yesterday, and once again getting his ass handed to him by a judge, this time with respect to a frivolous (and retaliatory) application he made to have me held in contempt for a one-time-only, never-repeated settlement offer I made a year and a half ago.

This is the second time in less than a month that Patrick Ross has been in a courtroom related to my 2010 defamation judgment against him and his subsequent filing for bankruptcy, both times ending in ignominious defeat and a cost award against him, this latest instance being so vacuous that the judge simply ruled against Patrick from the bench. (It probably did not help that Patrick started things off by criticizing the Court, after which I assume it went downhill quickly for him.)

I will keep you posted on further developments.

P.S. Quite possibly new developments coming shortly ...

No comments: