Thursday, November 13, 2008

Poor baby.


They're called "consequences," dude. I thought you conservatives were all about accountability and personal responsibility. Apparently, I heard wrong.

P.S. Not surprisingly, LifeShitNews is all over this like Dick Evans on the Eddie Bauer boys' underwear catalog:

During the service the protesters outside the church were beating on buckets, shouting “Jesus was a homo” on a megaphone and carrying an upside-down pink cross. They distributed fliers to passersby.

Oh, noez!!!1!11! They were being disruptive, and making noise, and distributing fliers to passersby!!!11!1 I'm guessing that if they had just called it "sidewalk counseling," it would have been cool, is that it?

I so need more of a challenge.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Well if, unlike those neanderthals, one reads the Bible, one can easily see numerous places where Jesus liked to kiss men on the mouth.

And surround himself with men.

Seems to me they may be right.

And that whole Matthew 25 thing about helping the poor and oppressed. I'm sure he didn't mean that.

Lindsay Stewart said...

bunch of dudes in robes before the invention of elastic... i'm just sayin'.

CC said...

Yeah ... hanging out constantly with 12 other guys in loose-fitting garments ... there's something creepy about that I can't quite put my finger on ...