Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's because they lie. All the time.


Regular "Hunter" commenter mahmood lies thusly:

heh heh, my dissension has been deleted from the Cynic Cesspool and banned at the dawgpound so be a big boy and quit yer whining KEVvy.

Really? I have to admit that escapes my memory, but if mahmood wants to drop by and contribute to the discussion here at CC HQ, he's more than welcome.

If I was a betting man, I'd be wagering my sock drawer that mahmood doesn't have the grapes to show up here and bandy wit with the clever folks. But that's just a guess.

YOU KNEW IT HAD TO HAPPEN
: Irredeemable idiot (and Blogging Tory celebrity) "Hunter" finally gives up and lets loose her inner four-year-old:

I understand that you think your comment is intelligent and actually adds to the discussion, but calling me a name makes you look like what you are calling me.

Yes, folks, political discourse in the Canadian BT Wingnut-o-sphere has finally descended to, "I know you are, but what am I?" Don't look so shocked -- you must have seen that coming.

4 comments:

Southern Quebec said...

She is now vetting all posts. If you disagree with her (by using facts!!11!!1) she has a hissy fit. What a dim bulb...


wv: insesse

Dr.Dawg said...

"I'm rubber and you're glue, and everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you. So there. NA na NA NA na."

That's sort of what happens when your captain makes off in the only lifeboat.

LuLu said...

To be completely honest, I'm surprised that it hasn't happened before this.

No, really.

KEvron said...

here's the comment cunter wouldn't allow:

"People are indeed very angry."

people are, indeed, signing the petition.

KEvron