Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wait for the stupid ... you know it's coming ...


And since right-wing hack Matt Drudge linked to this column in the Telegraph:

... This carefully ignores the latest US satellite figures showing temperatures having fallen since 1998, declining in 2007 to a 1983 level ...

it should be safe to conclude that it is, in fact, utter bullshit. Hey, I know ... let's get a chart and see what those temperatures have been doing lately:



Now, if I wanted to make the case that temperatures have been declining, what year might I carefully select as my starting point for comparison ... think, think, think ... tough decision ... so many possibilities ...

Do I even need to ask how quickly this talking point is going to show up in the Canadian Dumbass-o-sphere?

(The above shamelessly purloined from Tim Lambert.)

2 comments:

¢rÄbG®äŠŠ said...

I have examined the graph for the full 1 year period starting in 1998, and have concluded that we're all going to freeze our asses off really soon.

Do these people actually want the world to end?

E in MD said...

Do these people actually want the world to end?

By Crabgräss, at 2:07 PM


Yeah. Pretty much.