Sunday, September 09, 2007

Wow. I mean ... just, wow.


I'm sure some of you are getting a bit bored of following this depressing saga but, seriously, it's fascinating to watch the slow descent into madness of one "Neo Conservative," whose paranoia is taking on absolutely epic proportions:

RELATED: Hey CC... find anything good?

Sitemeter tells me someone is frantically pawing through my old posts at Google cache... presumably looking for the holy grail of my downfall.

I'm sure that's very exciting for you, Neo, but I can assure you that wasn't me since, given our current conflict, there's no logical reason why I'd want to peruse your archives. Quite frankly, I can't think of anything I'd find there of interest. But Neo's paranoia knows no bounds:


UPDATE: The Cynic tries some arm-twisting

Now he's threatening Stephen Taylor of the Blogging Tories.

So, Stephen ... shall we take bets on how long it is before Neo crosses the line into actual stalking?

Ah, but that's not your problem, is it? We've already established your level of principles and, sadly, they're nothing to write home about, so don't sweat it.

Until the first application for a restraining order.

Then maybe you're going to have some explaining to do.

Funny how the whole world is fair game for CC's foul, unreasoning rants... but presto... out come the legal threats as soon as the lens is turned the other way.

God Almighty, but how unspeakably dense can one person be? I wasn't talking about potential legal action from me, but from some unfortunate, innocent bystander that Neo ends up harassing in his shotgun-spread vendetta to track me down.

And the reference to Stephen Taylor is to give him a heads-up that, if someone does decide to take legal action against Neo, it will be a simple matter to prove that Stephen knew what kind of batshit-crazy, loose cannon he had on his hands and did nothing about it.

How about it, Stephen? You feeling totally comfortable having this whackjob on your blogroll? Oh, right, I forgot ... your absolute lack of principles. My bad.

4 comments:

Robert McClelland said...

I wonder if Neo Conservative is that creepy netstalker Anonalogue.

Paladiea said...

Robert, perish the thought!

Ti-Guy said...

I don't think so. When Annie was manic, he could be upbeat. Neo seems to be uniformly miserable and vile.

Red Tory said...

No sense of humour... it's the curse of the wingnuts.