Monday, June 15, 2009

You're going to love this. No, really.


The setup:



and the delicious hypocrisy.

Appreciate what's happened here -- while Kate is currently waxing ecstatic over someone posting my private information online, she was, once upon a time, seriously put out by someone simply reproducing what she offered up to all and sundry on her very own web site.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I've had enough of the nauseating hypocrisy for the day. I think it's time for a good book.

I HAVE TO ADMIT
, it's more than a little liberating to be able to go back through the CC HQ archives and put the boots to so many whiny, mewling, hypocritical, lying wanks. You know -- the type who think it's just ducky to post someone's personal information for the world to see, but piss themselves with trouser-staining, knee-buckling terror when someone has the effrontery to simply link to their web page.

If there's one good thing that's come out of all this, it's that the pathetic hypocrisy and cowardice of the Canadian Idiotsphere is on full display like never before. It's quite the sight, isn't it?

Keyboard cat! Please play off all the losers.



Thank you, keyboard cat.

10 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

Well, that's consistent. If the toxic Kate and her toxic anonymous commenters didn't find this galvanic without noticing the hypocrisy, I'd start to question my understanding of right wingers.

Moral imbeciles.

Anonymous said...

Give it a month, then ask Rob how he's making out. If you like the answer and you'd like to experience the same, give me a call. Be prepared to provide your real name. Rob has my number...
Are you two dating now? He seems so personal with you....

Anonymous said...

From Small Dead braincells...
If I had kids, and someone did that, I'd find my way to a face-to-face meeting, with an eye to rearranging fat-boy's attitude.

He should count himself lucky that the police aren't involved.

Just like them to resort to violence... and the police would be involved then... morons...

CC said...

Uh huh ... threats of physical violence. I'm going to give the last word to TBogg, and turn in, and leave the aforementioned wanks to sit there in front of Fox News and bluster, "Ah, that soldier stuff in Afghanistan doesn't look so hard. I could handle that. Honey, where's my red t-shirt? I'm feeling really kick-ass today."

Anonymous said...

Ahh shit man. Those morons are going to be sending a lot of grief your way.

Never discount the cowardice of man... And now, all those lil hypocrites crowing victory, will be making the anonymous phone calls, etc etc.

You're in my thoughts and prayers CC, stay safe.

KEvron said...

from the comments:

"BTW does this mean Ti-Guy and CCs other sock puppets are all going to shut up too?"

i'd respond, but i'm banned there, too.

KEvron

Ti-Guy said...

"BTW does this mean Ti-Guy and CCs other sock puppets are all going to shut up too?"

Yeah, I saw that. From über troll and certified loony Phantom who harassed Robert McLelland and Paladiea for months and months and months.

Most of her commenters used to be perennial trolls harassing non-wingnut bloggers everywhere. Now, they all stick close to the warm bosom of Mama Kate.

Adam C said...

Well, fuck.

All the tight-assed prigs who care more about cursing than about human compassion will be celebrating, I'm sure. As if, somehow, Harper will be popular again, or more people will be convinced that birth control and homosexuality are evil. As if anything whatsoever has changed.

Take care of yourself, CC.

Dharma Satya said...

So a link to someone's blog, where they publicly post their own identifying information...

...is somehow threatening?

The stupid burns so bright you can see it from space.

I'd like to see how they react when they find out that there is an organized movement to reproduce CHILDREN'S NAMES AND SCHOOL PICTURES IN A BIG BOOK AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE AT THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR TO EVERY SINGLE STUDENT WHO WILLINGLY PAID FOR THOSE PICTURES WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THEY WOULD BE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE!

OMG! OMG! THE HUMANITY!

Mike said...

Wow, that was a blast from the past..."calgary observer" in that old post was none other than Prattles himself, during his experiment.

Yeah...like I said before, CC is outed...what now? What really will change?

I will reiterate what Alpha Male said, except the part about prayer. I don't do that.