Tuesday, June 23, 2009

mmmmMeat Card!


Now this is the sort of thinking we need in a great nation like Canada. I can walk into the local convenience store and find a variety of dried carcass chews and jerky waiting on the counter, right by the till, 'cos that's where the customer is at their gnawingest. With our economy under stress, one never knows when the bottom might fall out and we'll have to eat our money. Let me tell you, I'll have a damned sight more respect for an entrepreneur that hands me a business card that I can live on than yet another pontsie die-cut rectangle of affectation. Want meat card! Want.

5 comments:

Southern Quebec said...

All the neighbourhood dogs would be your new bestest friends. :) hahahaha

liberal supporter said...

Imagine finding meat! Just add beer

Rev.Paperboy said...

Great idea, though I'm not sure I'd want a dozen of them in my wallet on hot day.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i would use it to buy more