Monday, June 15, 2009

From the Department of "Duh."


I'm still waking up this morning, so just go read the dumbth. Even the second commenter has an adequate grip on reality to recognize dumbassitude when he sees it.

P.S. Oh, and SDA post author "Captain"? That would be this yob. He's an economist. Wrap your forebrain around that.

BONUS DUH: From a different post over at Kate McMillan's Delisle White Power Grill and Laundromat, we have this precious snippet from the comments section:



Yeah, given that nothing else is working, why don't you conservatives get "'mad as hell' and not take it anymore?" Let us know how that works out. We'll wait right here.

3 comments:

The Doc said...

Yeah. A Progressive Taxation System. It's confusing to the best economists.

Anonymous said...

I know I can draw up a prettier chart and gosh darn, I can also use any number and meaningless out of context gibberish...

Now, to get me an expensive suit... I'm an economist!


Watch out Carny, I'm going after your job....

The Doc said...

I think I engaged them and won...