Friday, July 01, 2005

Chickenshit young Republicans, part 54379.


It's not like you need any more examples of gutless, little members of the chickenhawk 101st Fighting Keyboarders but, really, following the link from DC Media Girl, this weaselly little shit really does represent a smug new low for even that class of reprobates.

As with Media Girl, I'm not sure what it is but, really, there's just something about him that makes you want to slap him across the face with a ballpeen hammer, isn't there?

AFTERSNARK: I particularly like the part where Paul Q. Chickenshit writes:

If I was asked by my country to join the military in order to preserve these great traditions we share, I would do so in a heartbeat.

Consider yourself asked.

DOUBLE AFTERSNARK: Just in case you didn't quite connect the dots, let me re-emphasize Paul Q. Chickenshit's unambiguous offer:

If I was asked by my country to join the military in order to preserve these great traditions we share, I would do so in a heartbeat.

Thus, if any reader has knowledge of Paul's geographical location, would they please contact the nearest military recruiter and give them Paul's contact information? At the very least, military recruiters can e-mail Paul using this online e-mail form. And remember, he promised and, as we all know, you can always count on a Republican to keep his promise.

No comments: