Thursday, July 07, 2005

Be careful what you ask for.


"Bring them on," Commander Chimpy said. And, lo, when it comes to taking it to the Coalition countries, they do appear to be bringing it on, so the last thing I want to hear is any crying or whining about it. You asked for it. You got it. Funny how that works, isn't it?

I will admit, though, that it is somewhat tacky and classless to target civilians and innocents that arbitrarily. Really, like telemarketing, you have to be more focused, more selective. Here's a suggestion -- how about these folks? They're all gung-ho for American imperialism and big supporters of Chimpy's crusade. I mean, from everything I've read, they're all a bunch of serious, in-your-face ass kickers, so I'll bet they'd be just tickled to get the chance to live up to their bragging.

And they're there until the 10th so, if you hurry, you might still make it.

P.S. I'm from Canada. We had nothing to do with that invasion. Just sayin'.

UPDATE: Yeah, that "terrorist flypaper" theory seems to be working just fine.

No comments: