Saturday, September 01, 2007

Apparently, some people don't believe in standards.


"So, Weiner, you've actually lowered yourself to going after someone's family members and posting their pictures online. What are you going to do for a celebration?"

"I'm going to join Liberty Blogs!"

I think it's time for another cleansing of your blogroll, if you catch my drift.

WITH FELLOW TRAVELLERS LIKE THIS ... From a late update at RT's place:

A hopping mad Eugene at Le Revue Gauche provides a whole roundup of opinions from various sites about Werner’s kookery.

And yet, curiously, there's Eugene hanging out, sharing the same blogroll with Weiner at Liberty Blogs. I guess personal outrage ends where blog traffic begins.

6 comments:

Dr.Dawg said...

Bwahahahahaha!!! I'd finally had enough of this festering pus-bag, and left a ripe message at his place, explaining that I like to take the high road, but after he published a picture of Red Tory's partner (and even that turned out to be inaccurate--what a surprise), I'd make an exception for him. I predicted that the comment wouldn't remain, because Prattles is a snivelling coward.

I was right on both counts. And now (boo-hoo) I'm banned from his site--which is a bit like telling me I'm unwelcome in a sewer-pipe.

Dr.Dawg said...

Hah! Screen grab at Red Tory's place.

Red Tory said...

His whole place seems to be down temporarily. Maybe he's frantically deleting things... I dunno. Anyway I've got a screengrab of his original post too.

I think it's time for a little "open letter" to Liberty Blogs. I'm not sure what the heck their problem is. They don't seem to answer their mail or do anything. It's probably a waste of time, but what the hell.

Red Tory said...

Okay, scratch that... I'm being hasty today. On reflection that seems like a dumb idea.

Still, it's a rather funny way for someone now pretending to be a "libertarian" to behave. I guess "right to privacy" isn't part of the creed Prattles subscribes to in his twisted version of libertarianism. I guess to him, it's just another place to plug his sorry excuse for a blog. The man doesn't have a principled bone in his body.

Anonymous said...

I`ve asked to be removed from the Liberty Blogs blogroll. See my email CC.

MW

Mike said...

In Eugene's defense, he seems to be trying to flood the aggregator with counter WP posts, and Eugene was on that list long before WP.

That being said, I dropped them a line and said that I hadn't joined out of laziness and now wouldn't join as long as WP is there and that if I had joined, I would be quitting, as MW is.

I hope they get the message.