Friday, August 14, 2026

Chronicles of Twatrick: The Mental Health Fictionalization.

With only six days to go before my Webex-available (dial-in link forthcoming) Rule 4.33 Application hearing against Patrick Ross at the Grande Prairie courthouse, and ongoing dead silence from Mr. Ross (no request for an extension, no Response Affidavit), I will quite possibly offend some readers by predicting that, if Patrick shows up, he will do what he always does and whine piteously about how he's depressed and/or suicidal and just couldn't muster the energy to attend to this matter (despite constantly bragging on Twitter about how much he's been enjoying all of this). Let me give you a couple examples.

It was back in March of 2012 that I dragged Patrick into a Calgary courtroom because of his refusal to accept service and refusal to submit a required Financial Statement of Debtor. And after the judge spanked Patrick soundly for being a weaselly little weasel, Patrick promptly turned on the waterworks:

 


 

Gratifyingly, the judge was having none of Patrick's childish blubbering and bogus emotional manipulation and just continued with her orders.

Fast forward to 2018 and a hearing where I applied to have Patrick's idiotic appeal of his spectacularly-generous bankruptcy Conditional Discharge Order dismissed as abandoned, where Patrick again played the "Woe is me, I'm so depressed" card with the judge, who also did not give Patrick's whiny blubbering any credence:

 


 

So what should we expect if Patrick actually appears at the upcoming August 20 hearing? I'll go out on a limb and predict more "I'm so depressed and CC's harassment and intimidation and ..." childish sob stories about how he should not be held accountable for his years-long laziness.

I'm tempted to start a pool. Anyone want a piece of that action? 

BONUS TRACK: It's worth showing how quickly Patrick bounces back from being "suicidal" to gloating on his blog as to how much he's enjoying himself. Here's Patrick only two days after that 2012 hearing at which he blubbered on about his "mental health issues":

 


 

Yes, that's Patrick being gleeful about how that hearing turned out. Apparently, Patrick's depression comes and goes depending on his proximity to a courtroom. 

P.S. It's worth noting that, in all the time Patrick has been complaining about depression, he has never, ever produced an Affidavit or doctor's note to that effect -- not in all the 16 years he's been whining about it. I have already alerted my lawyer to be prepared for Patrick to try this nonsense at the upcoming August 20 hearing.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:52 AM

    Put me down for $20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twatsy would never, EVER voluntarily seek hospitalization. There are no greaseburgers in hospitals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:05 AM

    Twatsy's behavior of crying "mental health" when the lawsuits aren't going his way is insulting to those of us with genuine mental health issues. I hope the judge shuts him the f**k down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon @ 5:05 AM: I will ensure that my lawyer is fully armed to eviscerate any of Patrick's "mental health" whining and blubbering. There's far more than what I've presented here in terms of Patrick bragging about how much fun he's having with all of this, while conveniently being all depressed only when he ends up in court.

    And as I've suggested previously, the obvious comeback to Patrick's sobbing tearfully about how he's just too depressed to move his lawsuit along would be, "You could have hired a lawyer. You chose not to."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:05 AM

    Do you honestly think Patrick is going to show up on August 20? Better question: would you prefer he didn't? That means you'd win by default, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon @ 7:05 AM: It's a good question as to whether I want Patrick to attend the August 20 hearing or not. I'm not worried about winning this application, this is as simple an example of a Rule 4.33 hearing as one can imagine. But the winning is not the only aspect of this.

    If Patrick shows up, we already *know* he won't have a relevant Rule 4.33-related defense, so if he attends and just whines about depression and harassment and intimidation, he's only going to piss off the judge for wasting everyone's time, and I will use that to argue for substantial costs.

    If, on the other hand, Patrick doesn't show, remember as I've explained previously that he already *assured* my lawyer (in writing) that he would be there, so if he doesn't show, it would also piss off the judge that Patrick lied to my lawyer and wasted everyone's time who showed up prepared for a proper hearing.

    No matter what Patrick does, this is going to end badly for him. I'm not sure whether I prefer that he attend or not.

    ReplyDelete