Saturday, August 22, 2026

Chronicles of Twatrick: Apparently, Patrick will be refiling his dismissed lawsuit.

I have already published the relevant parts of Patrick's letter of July 18, where Patrick makes it clear that upon dismissal of his long-dormant lawsuit, he would simply, "the very next day," refile all of those same claims and more:

 


 

So it looks like we're going to go through this all over again. I will have more to say about this later this weekend, when I will have some homework for my loyal readers.

P.S. Regarding the first commenter's claim of Patrick's current(?) issues with the RCMP and possible charges for criminal activity, this is a tweet from someone who appears to be from Virginia, suggesting that Patrick's potential crimes are capable of crossing international borders:

 

 

 

I find this description utterly believable since it matches perfectly Patrick's pattern of locking onto someone (ideally a female) and obsessively attacking them over the course of several months, including by using burner accounts.

In short, Patrick being charged criminally for something involving harassing or stalking would not come as a major surprise to me. 

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 AM

    Patrick would be wise to make payment arrangements with you and get this over with. Or a settlement, whatever gets you some satisfaction of your judgement owing, legally speaking of course. I am sure you have other legal ramifications in store for Patrick. At this point, Patrick has been engaging in offline, harassing behaviour as of recent. I am told a police report will be written about Patrick Ross’s activities in Lloydminster, SK. So if Patrick happens to be reading this, he needs to properly deal with this before his actions earn him CRIMINAL CHARGES. It sounds like some folks want to see Patrick in prison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:38 AM

      Reunited with his best friend Joseph Sproull.

      Delete
  2. Anon @ 8:15 AM: I have heard of at least two parties who have supposedly filed criminal charges against Patrick for stalking/harassment, but those are simply *rumours* I have heard, nothing more. If anyone has an actual reference to any of that, you are invited to leave a link or police report file number, but I want actual corroboration/proof, not just more rumour.

    That being said, there are definitely legit-sounding rumours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous11:50 AM

      I would not want to be Twatsy right now oh boy 🤣

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12:33 PM

    To be fair, just because a complaint has been made doesn't mean charges will be laid. There's a significant process to investigate the validity of the complaint and whether there is sufficient evidence to prosecute.

    Then the police have to actually track down Patrick - which as we all know is fairly difficult on a good day.

    All that is to say "a complaint filed with police is not equivalent to charges being laid".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous1:26 PM

      Hahahaha is this Patrick? Lol

      Delete
  4. I thought "conservatives" were ideologically opposed to wasting public resources. Because that's what this abuse of the court system is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thwap: Conservatives are also supposed to be big on taking accountability and personal responsibility for their actions.

    ReplyDelete