Saturday, August 08, 2026

Chronicles of Twatrick: 12 days and counting.

At this point, it is safe to assume that Patrick does not intend to submit a proper and sworn Response Affidavit to oppose my Rule 4.33 Application, but will instead try some off-the-wall "gotcha" ambush trick the day of the hearing and, based on what a recent anonymous commenter suggested, I think it will be a nonsensical usage of Alberta's Rule 3.68, summarized thusly:

 


I'm willing to believe that Patrick did a childish amount of research, fell over this Rule, understood almost none of it and concluded that he can use it against my Rule 4.33 Application. Except ... except ... 

 


 

I'm willing to believe that Patrick never read that far -- he saw what he wanted to see in the first one or two paragraphs, and will now file a hopelessly irrelevant application that will be laughed out of court.

If I was a betting man, I'd be putting my money on this bit of hilarity. 

P.S. It's worth observing that if Patrick tries this hopeless trick, I can argue that he knew it did not apply here and that he is so obviously wasting the court's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment