Sunday, August 09, 2026

Chronicles of Twatrick: 11 days and counting.

I've seen no evidence that upcoming Rule 4.33 victim Patrick "Can I get double fries and extra gravy with that?" Ross has filed/served a properly sworn Response Affidavit to my Application, so I am assuming that he is going to try something "tricky" and what he thinks is clever at the August 20 hearing. Either that or he is simply not going to show up (which would not come as a surprise) and I will win my Application unopposed.

On an unrelated note, Patrick was just over on Twitter condoning the arrests and shootings, by Israeli soldiers, of Palestinian children who show up at food depots desperately hungry and simply looking for enough to stay alive. If you want to be nauseated, read the dismissive tweet by Jonathan Kay, which Patrick retweeted without bothering to read the replies to Kay that brutally disemboweled Kay and his ugly Zionism.

In any event, it's been pretty much radio silence from Patrick regarding the upcoming hearing. One can only speculate as to what he has in mind. 

P.S. It's worth reminding my readers that it was in a July 18 correspondence that Patrick promised, "I will provide your client seven days to make his decision before I file my reply to your application." It's been over three weeks, and no reply. I'm fairly sure a judge will want to know why Patrick lied about that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything new from Patrick? No filings? What are the chances he's going to hire a lawyer for this?

CC said...

Anon @ 9:48 AM: I doubt Patrick is going to get a lawyer for this. First, if he planned on doing that, he would have done it by now, and it's less than two weeks to the hearing so I don't see that happening.

Second, Patrick is taken with his own legal acumen and undoubtedly thinks he has a wickedly clever loophole to get out of all this. I assume I've already explained why he doesn't have a lot of options.

Finally, I just don't see how any lawyer is going to look at this case and not understand it's a lost cause for Patrick. That doesn't mean a lawyer *won't* take on a guaranteed loser, but why would any lawyer want to embarrass himself in court like that?

I could be wrong, but I don't see Patrick getting a lawyer for this on such short notice. And, no, nothing new from Patrick.

Anonymous said...

Jonathan Kay? Wow - I hadn't heard his name in a hot minute. Wandered over to his page on Quillette and realized that he's composted even further than when I last saw his writing. I wonder if he had a worm transplant from RFK Jr?

CC said...

Anon @ 12:04 PM: It's really kinda creepy to see who Patrick idolizes ... creepy stalkers, misogynists, racists, bigots, transphobes, Zionists ... it's quite the collection of the dregs of humanity.

Anonymous said...

the best part of that is that when you call him out on any of that- YOU'RE the racist, YOU'RE the creepy stalker, YOU'RE the transphobe. it's like dealing with a emotinally stunted teen with oppositional defiant disorder. It wouldn't be so pathetic if he ever showed a second of humility, but he's totally incapable of it.