Monday, July 20, 2026

Chronicles of Twatrick: How to defend against a Rule 4.33 Application

Since an earlier commenter suggested a couple possible defenses against a Rule 4.33 Application, I once again asked Google AI to list the variety of potential defenses and I verified them against all the reading I've been doing, and I've highlighted the most important part of all of them:

 

 

Now, I want you to examine the full set of possible defenses and identify the common feature of all the highlighted bits. So what's the common feature? Simple:

Every single defense requires something to have already happened.

That is, every one of those possible defenses requires something to have happened before the filing of the Application; there is no possible defense that involves the Plaintiff/Respondent doing something after the fact.

In short, once a Rule 4.33 Application is filed, the only conceivable defenses available to the Plaintiff/Respondent are events or agreements or filings that must have already happened. There is nothing the Respondent can do after the Application is filed that would save them.

Make sense? 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:05 PM

    Ya know, for someone who fancies himself as somewhat of a legal "expert", he really is dumb af

    ReplyDelete