LuLu is very, very, VERY tired.
I’m now in hour 32 of my day (which started yesterday), the project is done and the bid is signed, sealed and delivered – all 40 fucking boxes of it. I think I need to sleep about 24 hours straight just so I can say I feel exhausted.
More tomorrow ... promise. Maybe. Is it Friday? I think I’ve lost a day somewhere this week. If anyone finds it, it’s mine.
i feel your pain, lulu.
ReplyDeletei've been struggling with insomnia for a few years. had a bout of it this week: woke at seven am monday, finally got to sleep last night (thurs) at around midnight.
no rest for the wicked.
KEvron
Wow Lulu! a political blogger with a job.
ReplyDeleteI think this is an innerdnet first!!!
Next you'll try to convince me that you had sex with someone other than yourself...
(more rude word verification = kcvepuky)
get some rest LuLu. missed ya kiddo.
ReplyDeleteNext you'll try to convince me that you had sex with someone other than yourself...
ReplyDeleteWell, I must've somewhere along the way ... how else would I explain the teenager in my house who looks just like me.
PSA, missed you more.
Oh and hi KEv ... From one chronic insomniac to another - it sucks to be us.
ReplyDelete