I am miffed. He never pointed out that if you do not worship his God in the way he thinks you should, then you are undoubtedly worshiping his devil.
God sure was a rotten bastard when he made Richard K. Ball....
But he never does the "mudfortunate" thing, which is my chief reason for reading Dr.Demento.
I gotta say, the only think RKBall does well is bring together the left and right on this one - Lore, Raph, RT and PLG certainly tag teamed on him quite well.Bravo to all involved.
I am miffed. He never pointed out that if you do not worship his God in the way he thinks you should, then you are undoubtedly worshiping his devil.
ReplyDeleteGod sure was a rotten bastard when he made Richard K. Ball....
ReplyDeleteBut he never does the "mudfortunate" thing, which is my chief reason for reading Dr.Demento.
ReplyDeleteI gotta say, the only think RKBall does well is bring together the left and right on this one - Lore, Raph, RT and PLG certainly tag teamed on him quite well.
ReplyDeleteBravo to all involved.