Sunday, March 21, 2010

The joy of Sitemeter, 2009.


Oh, for fuck's sake ... grow up, Mr. Jago:

Ranking Canada’s “Top” 25 Political Blogs

January 6, 2009 by Dirk
...
Are we to believe that Werner’s blog makes both lists,17th and 15th,while SDA,yuk,a blog that receives upwards of 10,000 hits daily appears on neither ? Are we to believe that Werner’s blog out ranks Calgary Grit,Inkless Wells,Canadian Cynic,or Dawg’s etc etc ?….of course not.
...
Robert Jago on January 8th, 2009 10:03 AM

...
B: I freaking hate Canadian Cynic, in fact I’d love to see that site dropped from the list. But facts are facts, people read that ass of a blog and it makes the list every month. Not enough people are reading my site at the moment, so it got dropped this month. Facts etc … If I were cooking the results, my site would be on the list, and CC would not.

And fuck you, too, Jago. There. Now I feel better.

No comments: