Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Here, let me help you with that.


Over at the Post, commenter "Rhino Party Whip" yanks out his schlong and slams it on the table for comparison purposes:

What Harper doesn't want you to know is that there are guys like me who would gladly pay to beat on the Taliban with shoes, mittens, holy wafers, bags of door-knobs or Iggy himself.

There's a simple solution for venting that frustration, "Whip" -- it's called "enlisting."

I'm thinking "Whip" just heard his Mom calling.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's a simple solution for venting that frustration, "Whip" -- it's called "enlisting."

I'm thinking "Whip" just heard his Mom calling.

Or I'm sure that he'll have a medical condition that stops him from joining...just like our Justin...

theo said...

No, no. This is a potential economic opportunity. How much is “whip” willing to pay? How many “whips” are out there? There’s money to be made in them thar hills. I’m surprised harper hasn’t tapped into this heretofore virgin resource. Who knew? War crimes as a profit generator at the individual level.

Anonymous said...

I think Justin just may have found someone to replace Iceman in his heart with "The Whip". Sassylassie lost another one to the other team.

Ti-Guy said...

This nut-picking through the comments section of the nutttiest wingnuts is making me ill.

liberal supporter said...

Meanwhile, Wendy is chuckling at the absurd idea anyone would pay to beat someone. Aren't the torturees supposed to be the ones paying?