Friday, February 06, 2009

Full of sound and fury, signifying ...


... sweet fuck all. These are the days I really miss the Blogging Tories search box. Oh, what a treasure trove of historical Cadman-inspired bluster and wanking off we would have found.

P.S. I'm waiting for this to become another of Sandy Crux's "Accomplishments of Stephen Harper." She'd do it, too. Without an ounce of shame.

AFTERSNARK: Curiously, as I type this, you will not find a single reference to this on the entire Blogging Tories main page. If that surprises you in any way, you're dumber than Patrick Ross.

1 comment:

Noni Mausa said...

Bye the bye, how progresses the Harper lawsuit against Elections Canada?

I suppose the Tories can spend their war chest any way they want, but I resent forcing EC, a pretty darned neutral arm of the government, to use my tax money in self-defense. ESPECIALLY if one of these Fridays or long weekend holidays, Harper turns around and announces he is dropping the suit. Makes me want to sue the Harperites for the wasted cash.