Sunday, December 07, 2008

You rock, Don!


Don Newman yanks down John Baird's panties. And not in the good way that John would prefer.



Make sure you watch right through to the end where Keith Boag accuses Conservatives of, well, lying. I haven't been over to Stephen Taylor's Blogging Harper Youth yet, but I'm betting the shrieking is already at full throttle.

(Wag of the tail to BCinTO.)

AFTERSNARK: I adore how that ignorant fuck John Baird yammers on about how the CPoC is going to "go over the head" of the Governor-General, just as his boss is getting ready to -- you guessed it -- go begging to the Governor-General for a stay of execution. Smart move, John -- demean and dismiss the woman just before you have to go pleading to her for help. That's always a good plan.

P.S. Oh, please, dear God, let this come to pass. The entertainment value would be endless.

6 comments:

Mike said...

I'm curious, how does one legally go above the heads of the GG and "go directly to the Canadian people?"

Seriously time to start stocking up on ammo...

Adam C said...

Wow. If we get actual journalism like that for two months, Harper's going to regret the prorogue.

Canadian Hegemon said...

I watched this live. It was excellent. What a wonderful world it would be if all journalists did their job correctly as Don Newman has here.

Wishful thinking though...

Frank Frink said...

Ummmm... 'John Baird' and 'panties yanked down' are really not the first two things I want to contemplate while having my first cup of morning coffee.

I really should have grabbed a screen cap. (scroll down to comments)

Jennifer Smith said...

Imagine: the Conservatives draft John Baird, and the Liberals do as I've suggested and draft Scott Brison.

The comedic possibilities are endless.

thwap said...

Baird's a bigger drip than I thought.