Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's because they lie. All the goddamned time.


I really hadn't intended to address this bit of right-wing sleaze but, what the hell, a quick towel snap and we'll move on. First, set the stage.

Done? Good. Now consider bottom-dweller commenter Q:

I wonder if CC's posting of Richards children's names, address, and schools attended has anything to do with this.

Dawg?
Q | 12.10.08 - 11:42 am

Let's disembowel this bit of dishonesty, shall we? First, as Dawg points out, this brouhaha has nothing whatsoever to do with me, so we've already demonstrated that Q is a bit of a douchebag.

Second, I have never posted the schools that Richard's children attend for the simple reason that I have absolutely no idea what they are, which would make it at least a little difficult for me to do so. And if Q has any evidence that I have ever done so, he's welcome to present it here.

And as for the rest of Q's imbecilic idiocy, I recommend making yourself comfortable and settling in for a long read.

Are we done here? Yeah, I think we're done here.

P.S. Actually, if the mood strikes later, I may yank Dick's dick out of his trousers and pound it flat one more time. But only if I think it's worth it.

6 comments:

KEvron said...

"But only if I think it's worth it."

when is it ever not?!

KEvron

Ti-Guy said...

It's because they lie. All the goddamned time.

And if they can't be truthful about even the most inconsequential of issues, imagine what they're all really hiding.

Zorpheous said...

Slapping Dickie around is like fishing for fish in a barrel of water,... with a hand grenade. It is too easy to do, but it sure is fun to watch Dickie explode.

wv = bubingly

Richard said...

Fun with google:
http://www.google.ca/search?q=%22joanne+costello%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

For even more hilarity, google "canadian cynic pedophile"

Patrick Ross said...

"And if they can't be truthful about even the most inconsequential of issues, imagine what they're all really hiding."

ROTFL

Ti, I've never heard this site summed up so splendidly before.

ROTFL

KEvron said...

lol!

KEvron