Sunday, November 02, 2008

PSApalooza -- you had to be there.


It all started while I was working on my first beer -- that's when the bar fight broke out, shortly after which the cops showed up, one of whom I recognized (a weirdly small world, isn't it?), whereupon I started chatting with the doorman/bouncer, who I'd actually met before at co-blogger M@'s previous book release party, and whose website you can visit here.

A couple more beers, PSA takes the stage, we rock out for a while, and it's home again, home again, and a couple glasses of Trius Red before the inevitable unconsciousness.

I need to get out more often.

4 comments:

KEvron said...

do you ever get post-gig depression? we always got pgd....

KEvron

CC said...

No, I can listen to live music and handle it just fine, thanks.

Lindsay Stewart said...

and until the emoticon programmers come up with a rimshot smiley, the computron will always be an imperfect communications tool.

sooey said...

Wow. You're like an old-fashioned renaissance man, psa. We have a guy like that at Sooey's. His name is Foog. Do you know him? Or his wife - Mrs. Foog?

(Although... they never post at the same time, so...)