Monday, September 01, 2008

When Blogging Tories can just blow me.


The good doctor gets involved in this latest little blog spat, and here's the money quote:

And then my friend Darcey Jerrom gets into it over at Dust My Broom, demanding that I denounce [the CC collective] or get tossed from his blogroll. I didn't, and I was. But guess who are still proudly displayed on the DMB "Friends of the Broom" list? Yeah, right the first time.

Here's a thought, Darcey: Someone whose blogroll (entitled "Friends of the Broom") currently includes Nazi sympathizer Kate McMillan, racist "Neo Conservative", lying douche Brian Lemon, the criminally senile Papa Junker, and child sex obsessive Richard Evans (among others) really doesn't have the moral high ground to be dissing anyone else about who they read, know what I'm saying? So be a good boy and fuck right off, you insufferable, sanctimonious jackass.

Oh, and say hi to Dick for me.

YOUR UNINTENTIONAL HILARITY: Over at DMB, Darcey is not going to put up with any of that thoughtful, scholarly bullshit:

"dead niggers", "f*ck the jews" does nothing to denounce anything.

You're right, Darcey ... which is why I wrote entire articles around those phrases to provide the necessary context. I'm guessing you don't do context, do you, Darcey? Pity. That's where most of the good content is. And your appalling ignorance is suddenly way more understandable.

3 comments:

burpster said...

Is it just me or do Sarah Palin and Dick have the same crazy-eyes?

Sheena said...

Actually she reminded me of someone else

Frank Frink said...

So it isn't just me, Sheena. Good to know.