Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Oh, my God, the comedic potential.


My nipples quiver with anticipation:

The McCain team has hastily assembled a team of former Bush White House aides to tutor the vice-presidential candidate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, on foreign-policy issues, to write her speeches and to begin preparing her for her all-important Oct. 2 debate against Sen. Joe Biden.

Yeah, we all know where this is going, don't we?



I may have to spring for cable just for this. Either that or find an accommodating bar.

5 comments:

Sheena said...

Oh how yummy.

I'd crank out a retarded baby for Jimmy Smits.

Sheena said...

We'd name it Raphael, I think.

After the Mutant Ninja Turtle.

Lindsay Stewart said...

let's consider this thread won then, shall we.

M@ said...

Either that or find an accommodating bar.

Drinking Cynically, laughing uproariously. Consider it scheduled.

Sheena said...

I know a place in da 'hood with free wireless for booze soaked live blogging potential.