Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just when you think life can't get any weirder ...


... I get a stern talking-to for a lack of civility by Kathy Shaidle. Wrap your head around that if you can.

P.S. I am sorely puzzled by this obsession on the part of Canada's batshit crazy demographic to take screenshots of my blog pages. Let me explain this one more time (typing slowly all the way) -- unlike Canada's wankers, we here at CC HQ do not delete our postings. Ever. If we screw up, we do what the grown-ups do -- we apologize, retract and correct the record. But I'll understand if some of you are unclear on the concept.

1 comment:

Ti-Guy said...

At least you're not being sued for libel in a controversy that puts you 2 degrees removed from real Nazis, like Kathy Shaidle (that's a German last name, by the way) is.

She's got you beat in the "Who's a Bigger Nazi" sweepstakes, hands down.