Monday, September 08, 2008

Just so you know ...


Shorter Stephen Harper: "While I am such an unspeakably whiny, pathetic, snivelling, pants-pissing coward that I am unable to handle the simple give-and-take of Canadian politics and the normal criticism of my political opponents and have to call a snap election to run mewling and whimpering away from it all, I am also the only leader brave and he-man enough to protect you all from the terror of the evil, brown-skinned Islamojihadifarians."

I just thought it needed to be said.

3 comments:

Larry Moran said...

I like the part where, after running attack ads against Dion for six months, he "thinks" the campaign might get nasty.

That guy said...

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Lindsay Stewart said...

By now I'm surprised that people aren't complaining that the Cons are tearing the trim off their cars, hurling feces and masturbating in front of the children.

What?

Oh sorry, that's the other baboons, the ones at the Lion Safari Park.