Thursday, August 21, 2008

Arse Kickery

Since those frisky cats over at A Creative Revolution were kind enough to name me among their picks of Kick Ass Bloggers, I shall say thanks and name my five...

• Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are "Kick Ass Bloggers"
• Let 'em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they've received an award
• Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
• Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

In no particular order:

Chester Scoville at The Vanity Press

Dastardly Dana from En Tequila es Verdad (which means, if I isn't mistookened, Tequila made me... oops, I'm all... who took my pants?)

Generalisimo Thursday who keeps Polite Company

Kady Youknowwho from Inside the Queensway. Anyone who can maintain a sense of humour after hours covering a parliamentary committee that allows Gary Goodyear to blimp off is one kick ass blogger.

The evil munchkins over at Stage Left who tell a hell of a tail of the frozen part of this nation. With would include that iced cinder that Stockie calls a noggin.

5 comments:

Frank Frink said...

I may be tellin' tales out of school here but I do believe you were the sole unanimous choice of three docters out of three.

*shuffles feet*
OK, I'll fess up. You and JJ.

Worthy choices indeed on your part.

Lindsay Stewart said...

Well Frank I am honoured and quite chuffed. My thanks to you and the ACR cabal.

Prole said...

We are a cabal? Awesome!

Balbulican said...

Wow, PSA, thanks for the honour!
Coming from my daily coffee substitute, that's a compliment indeed.

Dana Hunter said...

You.... you have so earned yourself free drinks for life.

(Oh, and your pants are behind the bar. I'm not naming names, but Chaos has been, shall we say, causing chaos again...)