Saturday, June 14, 2008

"Hey! You brown people get off of my lawn, dammit!"


Leaving a trail of slime wherever she oozes, Blogging Tory JoJo wants to make it clear where she stands on the Lord's Prayer issue:

Joanne (True Blue) said...

I had sent a response to the Ontario government website when they were asking for opinions.

My suggestion was to leave things as they were, but that I'd rather that they drop the Lord's Prayer altogether than throw in this dog's breakfast of political appeasement.

Here, let's tighten that up a bit:

If we can't have it all to ourselves, then I refuse to timeshare with those disgusting heathens and ragheads.

And, of course, there's the unintentional irony:

But as usual, they didn't listen to me. They never do.

Well, duh.

P.S. I am never going to want for material, am I?

4 comments:

KEvron said...

"But as usual, they didn't listen to me. They never do."

that's the quintessential joanne right there: the perenial victim. when she's not throwing up her arms in frustration because her fatally flawed arguments won't sell, she's playing cassandra with a bad tip. somebody needs a hug....

KEvron

KEvron said...

"perennial". fuck....

KEvron

Ti-Guy said...

Good Lord, she's just beside herself. Do you think she may have mixed in bleach with the Spic 'n Span this morning as she prepared to mop out the breakfast nook?

toujoursdan said...

Interesting that she considers the Lord's Prayer an "essential part of the Province's culture". I am willing to bet that 99.999% of Ontario's population don't give it a moment's notice. She needs to get out more.