Friday, June 13, 2008

Dear AC: Just fucking bite me, OK?


Blogging Tory "Atheist Conservative" is terribly, terribly conflicted:

How to fix Bill C-61

I’m still annoyed at Bill C-61. I’d like to apologize to my readers and commentators, first off, that I’ve been slow in moderating. I approve all comments, without edit, that aren’t spam bots. Please leave a comment.

Further, I’m appalled and disgusted by the lack of writing on this topic by fellow Blogging Tories, and fellow Liblog’ers. The only one who got it right is Canadian Cynic, although their writing style doesn’t lend them credibility on any issue (at least they wrote this entry well, without their usual garish style).

Excuse me, AC? We here at CC HQ have been all over this issue like "Neo Conservative" on a police report, and you have the fucking nerve to diss our credibility? That's rich.

Here's a thought -- when you can get your BT Stepford wives hive-mind to collectively produce as much on this topic as my co-blogger PSA has done all by his lonesome, then -- and only then -- will you have earned the right to diss our street creds.

Until then, I suggest you put a sock in it, and see if you can get those worthless BT drinking buddies of yours off of their Doritos-encrusted BarcaLoungers and at least pretending to give a shit about intellectual property, and fair use, and other phrases most of them are going to have to Google to even vaguely understand.

Have I made myself clear? Good. Now bugger off. Whoops, hang on ... bite me. Now bugger off.

No comments: