Sunday, April 06, 2008

Holy fuck, but that's some burning stupid!


Not to pile on or anything, but if I might also give a wave to JJ, and reproduce the dumbassitude:



Fucking hell, but some of those people are unspeakable retards. Here ... let me help.

God Almighty but, in most places, displaying your ignorance that publicly would be embarrassing. Over at SDA, though, I'm guessing you wear it like a badge of honour.

BY THE WAY, dj, I also think it's mildly amusing that some of your right-wing, howler monkey colleagues are so mortally offended by my intemperance that they take to dishonestly making shit up about it. But I'm guessing you're used to that.

3 comments:

Red Tory said...

Looks like "dj" probably needs help finding his/her posterior too.

Ti-Guy said...

I think Kitty McVillain (thanks PSA, although I would have added a few more 'k's' to 'Kitty') is against anyone reading. She hates readers.

...and well she should; when anyone bothers to really read her blog, it never ends up good for her.

JJ said...

That comment by "dj" was priceless. The whole thread was going along exactly as KKKate had planned, with everyone complaining about Lukiwsky, the MSM this, the NDP that, CTV this, Harper that, and what's "dj" interested in?:

"please help me find the c nt comment"