Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dear wingnuts: Please take a number.


Dear batshit-crazy, Canadian loons:

Not to inconvenience you or anything but, if you're determined to have a complete and total meltdown in public, could you arrange to at least synchronize said meltdown with your batshit-crazy, wingnut colleagues so we here in Not Crazy World can keep up?

If it's not Kate McMillan encouraging an entire community to kill themselves, some good old right-wing boys just being, well, good old right-wing boys, or Canada's favourite relapsed Catholic pining for the days of colonial genocide, it would help some of us immensely if you could schedule all of that not to happen at the same time -- it just makes the blogging harder.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

3 comments:

catnip said...

The roadkill queen has posted her response.

So, Premier Wall - I ask that in the future you not trespass on my property.

You do not draw the lines here.

You're not my referee.

And I answer to no one.


(Mr. Broten - I'll be dealing with you in due course.)


Oooo...I'm sure Broten is shaking in his boots.

Of course the bonus in all of this is that her blog and this story have been linked together in several news stories about Wall and Luwksiki's videotaped comments today.

Sucks to be you, Kate.

Saskboy said...

If I ever say " I'll be dealing with you in due course," on my blog, will someone slap me silly please.

catnip said...

I'd volunteer but I'm non-violent. ;)