Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Okay, seriously?


I go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose. I just thought I'd come back to a mess and, you know, maybe an empty liquor cabinet. But nooooooo, everybody decided to go on a crazy bender and ended up here. You guys have been having way too much fun without me.

Raphael has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's a champion goal-post shifter. SUZANNE, that shrieking, fetus-humping wingnut, follows KKKate and Five Feet of Crazy™ in the National Post's national suicide. And now Patsy Ross, that corpulent, mullet-sporting fucktard, has become RA's new co-dependant partner in CC-bashing. And if that doesn't turn into an abusive relationship, nothing ever will.

Obviously I can't ever leave again. The problem is, I'm back at the client site later this afternoon for the big push to delivery on Friday. Save me some crazies, got it?

3 comments:

pogge said...

Unfortunately (or fortunately, as the case may be) I don't see any shortage of this particular kind of crazy on the horizon.

Red Tory said...

They spring up like mushrooms (or worms) after a rain. As Pogge said, no shortage of Teh Stupid/Crazy. Sadly, it's bountiful. And worse... inexhaustible.

KEvron said...

you were away?

KEvron