Thursday, March 13, 2008

Much ado about retards: David Mamet edition.


"Average Canadian liberal arts graduate" and recent metaphor-challenged fan "Flaggman" is in high spirits and high-fiving total strangers over the fact that people can change their minds.

Luckily, Clif is available to set the record straight. Good old Clif. Without him, I'd have to write all that snark myself.

FREE AT NO EXTRA CHARGE
: I'm betting that the same lame-ass fuckwits who are so thrilled with a convert like Mamet will still avert their eyes carefully when someone goes the other way. And, I dare say, does it with much more panache.

Suck on it, Flaggman. Hey ... I like the sound of that.

2 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

Am I to believe that both KKKate and Flaggman read a five-page essay from some self-indulgent New York liberal/dessicated hippie hold-over printed in the Village Voice? it its entirety?

And are you expecting me to read it?

...oh hang on. It's covered at Sadly, No.

KEvron said...

"And, I dare say, does it with much more panache."

no convert shows more panache than arianna.

KEvron