Friday, March 14, 2008
I’m too tired to sleep.
So if I have to be awake, then I think it’s only fair that you guys amuse me. I’m feeling open-threadish ... so in the comments, if you please.
1) Favourite schlocky/cheesy/fluff movie.
2) Favourite book that was on your reading list in high school.
3) And just for fun, favourite flavour of ice cream.
1) Reign of Fire. Hibernating dragons are disturbed by subway construction crew in London and then bring on the near-apocalypse only to be stopped single-handedly by Christian Bale. After Matthew McConaughey, as the gung-ho American soldier, is eaten. Hilarious.
2) To Kill a Mockingbird. Without a doubt, one of the best books I’ve ever read (and re-read an unknown number of times).
3) That’s a definite toss-up between Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia and their Chunky Monkey.
And is it just me, or is that horrendous picture of Patsy Ross aka Mr. Mullet following me with its eyes? I think it might just be me ...