Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Forward and onward and backwards and sideways.


Shorter Mike Brock, defender of blogging civility and selective outing: Look at my nifty graphs outlining lowered solar activity versus temperature variation. According to Popular Mechanics, this proves that the earth is actually getting cooler not warmer. So to conclude, global warming is a hoax because the Sun warms the globe — duh.

Pardon me while I out some potty-mouthed, anonymous commenter even though I allow anonymous comments.

4 comments:

Ti-Guy said...

I can't believe Mike Brock is taking on Global Warming denial. He's gone full-metal wingnut...outing, and now this. Can Intelligent Design be far behind? He's already half-way there with his free-speech martyrdom.

Paladiea said...

Does this mean that insanity is contagious?

I'm scared.

Ti-Guy said...

Conspiratorial thinking is contagious.

Red Tory said...

I'd ascribe it pandering.

Q: Does Mike Brock know the slightest thing about the subject?

A: No

Q: Does Mike Brock really give a rat's ass about "climate change or so-called Global Warming"?

A: No

Q: Does Mike Brock see this as an opportunistic way to tap into the "denial" meme that's so virulent amongst right-wing bloggers/viewers/commenters and derive some additional traffic from it?

A: Yes